About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore
Dr John Yam Poh Nam, Ph.D. (University of South Australia), MBA (University of Strathclyde), B. Eng, Electrical (National University of Singapore) 任保南博士 南澳大利亚大学, 斯特拉思克莱德大学, 新加坡国立大学 Council Member of The Workers' Party, Served as Inspector of Police - Singapore Police Force (1981-83)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Abraham Lincoln Quotes

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. I hope to stand firm enough to not go backward, and yet not go forward fast enough to wreck the country's cause. No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent.You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man's initiative and independence.The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment